Becoming a responsive leader to change will help you better support your teams
Change is one of the only certainties for an engineering leader - be it daily changes in agile software development, during a product pivot, an acquisition, a high-growth period, or … well, a pandemic. And times of change are some of the hardest times to lead in - not only do leaders need to be able to respond to change and deal with high degrees of ambiguity, but also take charge of creating change and steer their teams and their organisation in the right direction.
So how can you be an effective leader when the horizon is uncertain? In this workshop, we’ll explore how to be more intentional when leading and managing through change. You’ll get to know practical, tried tools and techniques to help you and your teams succeed in driving and responding to change. We’ll examine how to react to change and support your teams, and how you as an individual can be a change leader.
What will you learn?
- How to become a confident change leader for your teams in times of change
- Strategies for driving change effectively in your organisation and becoming an enabler for your team
- The tools to help your teams thrive and succeed in times of high change
- Communication and alignment techniques to ensure your message is heard clearly and understood
- How to manage team and organisational dynamics that occur in periods of uncertainty