- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (New & existing)
- Programme Executive
LeadDev is the home for engineering leadership. We provide the leaders of the tech industry with a variety of content that drives them to be better and build better. Through articles, panel discussions, roundtables, and both virtual and in-person conferences, LeadDev has become an essential destination for engineering leaders who want to scale themselves and create impact.
At LeadDev we have a culture of continuous improvement, and this has never been better reflected than in our successful transition from a pure play events company, to one that additionally provides a range of inspiring digital content. You will be joining LeadDev at an incredibly exciting time, with opportunities to progress your career and skillset amongst a high-performing and supportive team.
What is it like to work at LeadDev?
A people-first approach is at the core of our values. We are known for threading inclusion into everything we do, caring about the details, and delighting our community of engineering leaders. This all translates to the way we treat our staff.
We are currently a close team of 15 people, and during the pandemic, we have ensured we remain close by holding virtual social gatherings, and continuing the trend of Friday afternoon drinks. A small team means that everyone has a valuable role in the business. Your voice will be listened to and supported, and your impact on what we do will be recognised.
We operate in a remote-first culture and understand the importance of autonomy over your work. But this doesn't mean a lack of supportive management. To help you do your best work and grow in your role, you'll get coaching and feedback from your manager in regular operational catch-ups and in-depth 1:1s. For visibility across teams, an All Hands is held every Monday morning to bring everyone in the company together.
- Remote-first culture with a base in London
- Regular and required team get-togethers in London
- Flexible working hours
- A tailored career path with actionable goals
- All equipment for your remote setup provided inc. an Apple MacBook
- £500 training budget per annum
- Paid sick leave that covers mental and physical health
- Wellbeing support service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Nest pension scheme (up to 3% of your salary on a matched basis)