We believe that knowledge is for everyone and that the industry gets better by being more diverse.
We also know that not everyone has access to the same opportunities.
For this reason, we set aside a number of free tickets as part of our scholarship program to make our conferences and online events more open and accessible.
LeadDev London (June 27-28, 2023) - Apply here
StaffPlus London (June 27-28, 2023) - Apply here
LeadDev Bay Area (October 17-18, 2023) - Apply here
StaffPlus Bay Area (October 17-18, 2023) - Apply here
LeadDev Berlin (December 4-5, 2023) - Apply here
StaffPlus Berlin (December 4-5, 2023) Apply here
LeadDev Together - Apply here
The scheme is open for all to apply to, and chosen applicants will receive the following:
- Free ticket to their nearest conference and all other activities (e.g. happy hour and the meetup)
- A small amount of expenses to cover incidentals during their trip
- Support with visa applications for conference attendance if needed
- Accommodation and travel expenses for some special cases
- Access to our community Slack group
- A conference guide (optional) to be a friendly face at the event, helping to make sure you get the most out of your LeadDev experience and there to introduce you to other members of our community.
The program supports individuals from marginalised groups in tech and those facing economic or social hardship, to have access to the best engineering leadership content and networking opportunities. Tickets will be awarded to people who can show that the knowledge gained will be useful for their ongoing career.
Submissions will be assessed by the conference organising team and all applicants will be notified by email within four weeks of the closing date. Scholarship tickets can only be given in a limited number and the organizers’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.