Are you facing a problem at work?
Submit your challenge here to receive actionable advice from our experienced engineering leaders in our new bi-weekly advice column. They’ll be addressing your problems and we’ll be publishing their responses every other Wednesday on LeadDev.com
Who will be giving the advice?
Our two engineering leaders, Maria Ntalla and Mathias Meyer, with over two decades of combined experience in the software engineering sector, will be reviewing and addressing your biggest challenges. They will give you advice tailored to your problems and will provide new perspectives to consider.
What should you submit?
If it’s a problem that you’re facing at work, we’d love to hear about it.
Examples of challenges include:
- How to delegate effectively when you don’t have the time to coach a direct report or colleague
- How to navigate a strained relationship with a colleague that you work closely with
- How do I work with a difficult boss who's not taking feedback well
- How to look for opportunities to grow at work when you’re feeling stagnant and unsupported
- How can I keep my team going when a key contributor has left?
How our process works
Submissions will be reviewed the month after they have been submitted. The two chosen challenges for the month will be addressed by Maria and Mathias and published on the site. We will do our best not to include any identifiable information from your submission.
If your challenge has been selected, you’ll receive a notification through the Submittable platform and we’ll let you know when you can expect to see the response to your situation on LeadDev.com.