Using scientific methodology results in actionable insights from your users on a regular cadence. But how can you shift your org’s culture to one of experimentation and testing?
Scientific methodology leads to regular, actionable insights from your users, and improved engineering velocity. But how can you shift your org’s culture to one of experimentation and testing? We have brought together four speakers from Spotify, GitHub, Indeed, and Optimizely to answer this question and more. You will learn:
- The importance of qualitative data and talking to your users
- How to choose metrics for AB tests
- How to overcome the challenges of building a scientific culture in your org
- Tactics for gaining buy-in
- The different types of experimentation methods
- Why celebrating the results of each experiment is important