Each month we read a book that speaks to one of the key skills you’ll need to be a great engineering leader.
We’ll focus on some engineering-specific books and some from the wider world of leadership.
The author will then join our host Suzan Bond (Executive Coach and former COO) for an in-depth conversation about the book’s core messages and takeaways. Immediately after, there will be a Q&A with the author in the #bookmarked channel of the LeadDev Slack.
Check out our upcoming sessions:
- March 1 - Helping juniors to get started in tech, Amarachi Amaechi
- April 5 - Effective Remote Work, James Stanier
- May 10 - Just Work, Kim Scott
- June 7 - Engineering Management for the Rest of Us, Sarah Drasner
- November 1 - The Staff Engineer's Path, Tanya Reilly
And if you missed any of the past sessions? We've still got you covered; you can find all of the past recordings right here.
About the host