Each month we read a book that speaks to one of the key skills you’ll need to be a great engineering leader.
We’ll focus on some engineering-specific books and some from the wider world of leadership.
The author will then join our host Suzan Bond (Executive Coach and former COO) for an in-depth conversation about the book’s core messages and takeaways. Immediately after, there will be a Q&A with the author in the #bookmarked channel of the LeadDev Slack.
Check out our upcoming sessions:
- 2 March – Multipliers, Liz Wiseman
- 6 April – Building for Everyone, Annie Jean-Baptiste
- 4 May – Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader, Herminia Ibarra
- 1 June - Demanding More, Sheree Atcheson
- 3 August - Powerful, Patty McCord
And if you missed any of the past sessions? We've still got you covered; you can find all of the past recordings right here.
About the host