Each month we read a book that speaks to one of the key skills you’ll need to be a great engineering leader.
We’ll focus on some engineering-specific books and some from the wider world of leadership.
The author will then join our host Suzan Bond (Executive Coach and former COO) for an in-depth conversation about the book’s core messages and takeaways. Immediately after, there will be a Q&A with the author in the #bookmarked channel of the LeadDev Slack.
Check out our upcoming sessions:
- November 21st - The Software Craftsman, Sandro Mancuso in conversation
- December 12th - A software engineer's guide to seniority, A guide to technical leadership, Jocelyn Harper in conversation
- January 9th - Think faster, talk smarter, Matt Abrahams in conversation
- February 6th - Leading from the middle, Scott Mautz in conversation
- May 21st - Inclusion on Purpose, Ruchika Tulshyan in conversation
And if you missed any of the past sessions? We've still got you covered; you can find all of the past recordings right here.
About the host