Corporate Culture is an ecosystem and diversity is the air we breathe. As such, how a project/delivery team cultivates its culture impacts the entire project, client relations and end-user experience. Therefore, intersecting architecture with technology, humanity with social responsibility and abilities with assets pivots the solution in the direction of inclusive access to systems, SLA’s and SOP’s with minimal disruption to the fragile ecosystem for which it’s being built.
This session will demonstrate how strategic advocacy pivots the solution to find a productive way forward for all. In this session you'll learn to:
- Be “Hard on the problem, soft on the people” when building an Inclusive Project and/or Development Team
- Create building blocks for strategic advocacy and harmony on a multi-ability project solution
- Master necessary skills to leverage team player abilities and assets
- Leverage full-disclosure for harmony in a harsh environment
- Avoid zero-sum distractions at the project's expense