You need to demonstrate that you understand the bigger picture.
As a senior Individual Contributor (IC) you may often work alone and on your own projects. But to be an effective technical leader and progress your career, it’s important to have an input into the broader technical strategy of the organization.
In this panel discussion, engineering experts look at understanding how processes piece together to help you problem-solve with colleagues, draw connections between workflows, and widen the scope of your influence.
- Understand how to effectively collaborate with other individual contributors
- Align daily work decisions to the broader business strategy
- Create connections with colleagues for better workflow and processes
- Demonstrate your ability to impact wider business technical decisions
- Further your career progression through a more collaborative mindset