About the role
This is an exciting role working on marketing campaigns for events and digital publishing products serving a global community of tech leaders. It's ideal for a creative and analytical individual who is early in their career in marketing.
You'll work closely with the Marketing Manager and an enthusiastic team across departments to design and deliver multi-channel campaigns reaching the industry's top tech startups and global enterprises.
You'll also be part of a team that threads inclusion into all aspects of our work. We write using inclusive language, produce content encouraging a more equitable tech industry, showcase underrepresented voices, and enforce a Code of Conduct at our events and online spaces. You'll understand its importance and carry this through in your own work.
You'll find more about LeadDev and what it's like working in the team at LeadDev.com/careers.
This is a full-time position with a salary of £23,000–25,000 per annum. The role is remote within the United Kingdom, with regular team meetings at our London base once it's safe to travel and meet in person.
Manager: Marketing Manager
Direct reports: N/A
Marketing campaign delivery
- Execution of multi-channel campaign plans for a portfolio of LeadDev events with support from the Marketing Manager
- Manage and execute campaigns across marketing channels including email copy and design, social media, press, brand site and content management, PPC, paid ads, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, audience needs and key influencers
- Copywriting and editing for marketing emails, social media posts, blog posts, press releases, videos, etc. using inclusive language and design elements
- Website management: creating and updating event and content pages
- Become a point of contact for the audience, communicating via social media, email and Slack
- Design social media campaigns to promote content, events, scholarship opportunities, and ticket registrations
- Work with sponsors to provide additional marketing support where necessary
Design & brand
- Design assets to promote content, events, and co-branded sponsorships/partnerships
- Edit video webinar content using Adobe Premiere Pro and pre-designed templates
- Support the Marketing Manager on the messaging and branding of events
- Work closely with key suppliers, media partners, associations and key influencers in order to increase market reach
- Work with sponsors and Sales team to fulfil contractual requirements
Data reporting & analysis
- Deliver regular progress reports on campaigns to the Marketing Manager
- Manage the database, files and marketing folders in order to maintain and track an accurate record of activities
- Update marketing budget trackers relating to paid-for campaign activity
- Deliver specific marketing activities within the allocated budget
- A degree in digital marketing or relevant work experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in online direct marketing
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Combination of creative and analytical skills
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task quickly and efficiently
- Highly organized with strong planning, prioritizing and time management skills
- Effective independent worker and team player
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills
How to apply
Please send an email with your CV attached to [email protected] using the subject line 'Marketing Executive Application'. We'll contact all applicants within two weeks of the deadline.
Deadline: 28 February.