COVID safety guidelines
The following guidelines are accurate as of December 2021. We don’t know what exact guidance (venue specific, local, or national) will be in place for large events in 2022. The information below is given as a guide as to what to expect, but it is subject to change.
As always, your safety is of paramount importance to us, and we are working closely with the venue to ensure that we follow official guidance and best practices when it comes to COVID safety. If we are required to amend our entry requirements or COVID guidelines before the event we will update you by email. Everyone in attendance at our event, including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, members of staff, and our service partners must comply with all updates.
Enhanced Safety Precautions On-Site
- Requiring all visitors to wear a face covering during their visit unless exempt.
- Clear signage to guide people safely around some areas of the Centre.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrances.
- Regular and thorough cleaning of door handles, rails, toilets and other areas.
- Air handling units to supply 100% fresh air and extract air directly out of the building.
Visit the Barbican's website for any more information regarding Covid safety and guidelines
An update on our entry requirements and safety initiatives will be provided to all attendees closer to the event. Our priority is to deliver a safe event that brings the LeadDev community together and we look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly: [email protected].